The sumptuous ART quarterly presenting the world's finest illustrators. LAST COPY!
See our issue 10 online digital version which is the same full edition and is searchable!
Artists featured in issue 10 include: William Stout
illustrators issue 10
PRINTED and ONLINE editions
Subscribe and/or read back issues
Subscribers receive online editions free
- the world's premier delineator of dragons, dinosaurs and dark fantasy; Cynthia Sheppard
- one of the hottest talents from the US illustration renaissance; Pat Nicolle
- Norman Wright remembers the work of one of the UK's greatest historical illustrators; Amit Tayal
- The Mumbai-based illustrator reveals his modus operandi; Wu Chen
- studying at New York School of Visual Arts, he is a talent to watch; Frank C Papé
- his 'other' art
plus our regular features including The Bookshelf and Letters. illustrators
is the art quarterly devoted to the finest illustration art ever published. With its unique blend of art and insight, it guides you through the stories behind the artists and their art, with features written by some of the leading authorities on this important art form.
As well as building into an indispensable reference library, illustrators
gives readers an insight into the creative process, from the initial idea to the image potentially seen by millions.
Truly fabulous artwork abounds in every issue, much of the art taken from scans of the original work. A Book Palace Books
Norman Wright, Jennifer Gori, Peter Richardson, Amit Tayal; edited by Peter RichardsonArtists:
William Stout, Patrick Nicolle, Cynthia Sheppard, Amit Tayal, Wu Chen, Frank C PapéPublisher:
Book Palace Books, Spring 2015 First EditionNumber of pages:
Soft Cover; Full Colour illustrationsSize:
9" x 11" (216mm x 280mm)ISBN:
You might be interested in these related item(s):
ART by Patrick Nicolle
Try our illustrators ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION for fast free delivery, money off and 4 free Online editions